* Students must supply materials and massage table for use in practicing
massage skills outside of class. These will be provided during classroom
* It is highly recommended that a table be purchased within the first
two weeks of class to properly practice technique outside of the
classroom. Tables and accessories can be purchased through the school
at a 10% discount.
* Massage Table Specs: massage table, face crest, bolster and table cover
- On-Site Massage Chair
- School T-Shirt
- School Sweatshirt
The South Dakota School of Massage Therapy is
approved for eligible veterans' educational benefits that include National
Guard and Reserve or for students eligible for Vocational Rehabilitation.
Currently no other tuition assistance is available through the school. Many
banks, religious organizations, and various scholarships (high school, local
charities, local businesses, and employers) may provide personal financial
assistance to students. Information may be obtained from your high school
guidance counselor or library.
- Financing must be arranged for the entire program before entering school.
- Payment options:
- Tuition, insurance, and books paid in full prior to start of the program.
- Insurance and books paid in full prior to start of the program. Tuition paid in two equal payments, with each 50% payment due prior to the beginning of each semester.
- Eligible Veterans Educational Benefits (including National Guard and Reserve).
- Eligible Vocational Rehabilitation Educational Benefits